Most of us are eager to put 2020 behind us and so we will, but not without recognizing the amount of change we’ve experienced both personally and professionally this year.
That will be our focus as we begin to plan the first MarTech 2021 event, which will take place virtually on March 16-17. The sessions will take into account changing customer behaviors and what that entails for marketing technologists.
If you’re interested in speaking, we’ll be reviewing proposals for the March event between now and February 1. If you haven’t yet submitted one, now’s the time.
Here are a few areas to consider when submitting proposals:
- The expanding capabilities and use of marketing automation;
- How CDPs can enhance a data-driven culture and wider data strategy;
- The use of attribution and predictive analytics technology to truly understand what’s drawing customers to your company or brand;
- How the use of asset management, project management and workflow technology are critical to the efficiency of overall operations.
Wondering about the best way to have your submission selected? Here are some tips:
- Focus on current, timely and more advanced topics;
- Include real-life examples and case studies;
- Suggest unique session formats;
- Focus on actionable tips and techniques.
Please note, we have a new pitch form and process. When you click on the pitch form, first you’ll need to create an account, then fill out your conference profile, and finally click on Pitch a Session to enter your specific session pitch details.
Got questions? You can reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This story first appeared on MarTech Today.
The post Looking Forward to MarTech 2021! Submit Your Session Ideas Now. appeared first on Marketing Land.